Thursday, November 01, 2007

Planning a Crime Novel in a Morning

On Saturday morning, I'm heading back to see my friends at the Grace Dieu writers' group to give a crime writing workshop. Perhaps I should correct that statement. It isn't really going to be a workshop about writing. We'll be playing around with crime stories. We'll be planning a novel - working out the main moments of change that will drive the story forward. But I don't think we'll be doing much writing. I suppose the term would be storycraft.

Then, on Saturday afternoon, I'm going to be attending a comedy writing workshop given by the writer Mary Essinger. That, I am much looking forward to.

And then on Saturday and Sunday evenings there is CAN - the Leicester International Short Film Festival when all the people who took part in making Pixacillus will have a chance to see it on the big screen.

No comments:

Followers