Saturday, April 02, 2005

Turning off the tap

You might have thought that after several days of solid writing I'd be keen to take a break. It's the weekend, after all. And yes, you'd be correct. I am very keen. But it is hard to turn off the tap.

I've written some 5 or 6 thousand words in the last 2 days. It's now Saturday morning. I woke up before seven and immediately started thinking about the novel. And then the thought came to me that I wasn't going to get back to sleep anyway, so I may as well be writing the thing.

But the end is close...

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Geraint said...

Luck!

Geraint said...

Do you ever find you hit a saturation point in writing sessions, where you cannot continue for fear of writing badly? Is your writing mood driven or do you push yourself?

Followers