Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Virtual spring cleaning

It is spring - according to the flowers and animals in the garden. No use telling them to hold back till March 21st - the official first day of spring. What better time of year to clear out the clutter with a physical, spiritual and virtual spring clean?

My physical spring clean has been hauling barrow loads of stuff (stuff that I can't compost) from the back of the garden to a skip at the front of the house. The spiritual spring clean is the Baha'i fast (a period of nineteen days leading up to the Baha'i new year, March 21st). And then to the real subject of this posting - the virtual spring clean - which has been a re-design of my website.

Please do visit it and let me know how it looks on your computer. The input would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the look of your site, clear and direct, personal in a useful way.

The orange background isn't quite to my taste, but that may just be me.

I read your ideas on another blog of designing a world where so-called dyslexia was the norm rather than the exception and they delighted me. Dyslexia isn't my state as it happens but the notion of making an inclusive world where 'norms' are turned upside down, even if only in one's mind, thrills me.

Rod Duncan said...

Thanks for the comment Joanna.

It does strike me that for the overwhelming majority of human existance, dyslexics would not have been at any disadvantage.

Having said that, I'm still glad to be living in this age. :-)

Followers