Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Real life and blogging

The ironic thing about keeping a blog is that the more stuff there is actually happening in one's life, the less time there is left to write about it. And so it is with me at the moment. I am teaching three writing courses in different places and am busy working on three different pieces of writing (more of those in a later posting).

I've also had the pleasure of visiting several readers' groups recently as part of the Writers2Readers project. The project has taken me to various venues around the East Midlands (including a room above a bar where the lighting was low, the heating was high and my audience did extremely well to stay awake - thank you all for that:-)

But please keep looking in on the blog, as new entries will be following soon.

No comments:

Followers