Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baha'i blogging workshop

To judge by this blog, I seem to have gone into deep hibernation for the last few months. But it is time to lumber out of my cave, stretch my blogging muscles, give a bear-like growl and get on with it.

The reason for my long silence... I haven't actually been sleeping in a cave. Some exciting stuff has been going on in my life as a writer. Suffice it to say there have been some interesting developments. One thing that has happened. One that is happening and one that might (fingers crossed) be about to happen. I'll say more in future posts.

How come I have chosen this moment to get back to Blogger? Yesterday I had the good fortune to attend a very interesting workshop on blogging, put on by the National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the UK. It was inspiring. And so... inspired with enthusiasm (if not ability) I am back.

Many thanks to Barney and Rob, who led the workshop. Bloggers par excellence.

No comments:

Followers