Thursday, November 06, 2008

Pictures of Andy and other films

My first short film, "Pictures of Andy" is being shown tonight at the Phoenix cinema in Leicester, along with a selection of other locally produced films. And I have just had some very positive feedback on my most recent film, the documentary "Yarn".



But the film that is occupying my mind is the next one. The one I haven't made yet. "Breathing Underwater" was due to be shot last summer, but has now been postponed until the spring. I have been living with this film in my mind for so long now that it almost feels as if it has been made - and what I will be doing in shooting it is some kind of detail that needs to be sorted out before it is released. That probably sounds a bit crazy. But then, isn't that what creativity demands of us from time to time?

No comments:

Followers