Friday, November 14, 2008

Retford Library and Zombie Undead

I have a busy and varied weekend coming up.

On Saturday I'll be in Retford Library, Nottinghamshire, presenting the documentary YARN. This will be the first time I have taken it out on the road and stood up in front of an audience to talk about it. That means I will learn from it. And that, in turn, means I will probably enjoy myself.

Then, by way of contrast, on Sunday I'll be on set with the Zombie Undead film, which is being shot in Leicester. My character is a doctor. A useful person to have about, one might think, when people all around are falling to a terrible zombifying infection. On previous shoots, I have variously, given good advice to panicky people, examined wounds and injected someone in the heart. But on Sunday I am told there is going to be a lot of blood. I think I'll take along a change of clothes, just to be on the safe side. I'm not sure it is going to end well for my character.



Many thanks to Zombie Undead for letting me include the above picture.

No comments:

Followers