Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Project Memorabilia

We had an excellent script development meeting last night at The Art Organisation in Leicester. The guys liked my re-working of the OTHER treatment. A couple of problems were pointed out, talked through and solutions devised.

Since 8.30 this morning I've been working on making those changes. All are now in place and I am presently in the middle of a final edit through. (Well, as you can see, I am in fact taking a few minutes break from doing the above!)

In the meeting I complained that I was having to call it the OTHER treatment on here, as we didn't have a working title. So we agreed on calling it MEMORABILIA.

There is another title, which is our preferred option. But we are not ready to reveal that as yet. So Memorabilia it is - for now.

No comments:

Followers