Saturday, November 28, 2009

Zombie Undead

It's tonight! It's happening tonight! After over a year of filming and months of post production, the movie Zombie Undead will be previewed in a few hours at the new Phoenix in Leicester.

I didn't write it. I did, however, act in it. It is therefore with much excitement and some trepidation that I approach the performance.

Should a writer be acting? To me, the two processes feel very similar. More of that in another post.

This posting is necessarily brief. I am sitting in the lobby of a hotel, using their wi-fi whilst my tea goes cold. I don't mind cold tea from time to time. But my battery will run out in a few minutes, so I have to go.

Hopefully Virgin Media will be kind enough to re-connect me sometime next week. Yes - they have cut us off AGAIN. They are without doubt the most unreliable major company that I have ever had the displeasure to deal with.

A plague of zombies on them.

No comments:

Followers